Yeast Infection Prevention - The Honey Treatment

Honey is a natural cure that is easy to get and it will work to cure a yeast infection. You will need to get a bottle of natural honey. Take the honey and put it over the affected area and leave it there for a few minutes. You will probably want to take a shower to get all the stickiness off you after you are done.

 Honey will kill yeast with the live bacteria inside it, but it can be somewhat of a sticky situation if you know what I mean.
The only problem with honey is that it contains sugar, which isn't the best idea for a yeast infection. Because yeast feeds off of sugar. I do not recommend that you use honey on the inside of your vagina. Honey can be very effective on the outside of the vagina.

Some women have used honey with apple cider vinegar in warm water as a drink. When taken once a day, some women have found this very helpful. So, you might want to think about drinking the honey cure, or you could take a couple teaspoons of honey orally for your yeast infection.
Honey as a yeast infection solution can have great results. It might not be the most convenient solution, but you will get results.

If you really do want a natural remedy and some of the others have failed you, then you should think about giving the honey treatment a try and it should help you get rid of your problem.
When you educate yourself about the proper steps you need to take so that you can deal with your yeast infection and help your body control the fungal overgrowth from the inside out.

 You will eliminate the pain, humiliation, and annoyance associated with this condition and you will feel more in control.
Having knowledge is power. Apply what you learn and you will be yeast infection free. Please give me two minutes of your time. I have important Yeast Infection Information for you.
http://severeyeastinfection.blogspot.com/

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Laura_Madison


http://EzineArticles.com/?Yeast-Infection-Prevention---The-Honey-Treatment&id=3097373

3 comments:

  1. Hi Laura,

    Happy Holidays! My name is Joe Ned and I am the assistant editor of Infection.org. I am contacting you today in hopes of developing a strategic partnership with your website; as we have seen your site and think your content is great. Infection.org is an online gateway for people to find information regarding the prevention, diagnosis, symptoms, and treatment of infections -- and is continually adding content. More specifically, Infection.org is starting a campaign to promote awareness about infection prevention.

    There are a number of different ways you can partner with our website:

    * We can provide you with an eating disorder links bar, which contains many useful eating-disorder links for your users in one spot.
    * We can offer your website free content on the subject of your choosing.
    * We can add you to our "featured resources" section and, in return, you would add Disorder.org to your resources/links section.
    * We can give your website and your content additional publicity by quoting your content on our website -- usually in an article.
    * Our websites can exchange and share content. In essence, our website will provide content on the subject of your choosing to your website (which links back to us) and, in return, your website will provide content to us (which will link back to you). We would each have editorial discretion over any content put on our respective websites.

    We are impressed by your blogs and recognize them as an excellent source of information on treating yeast infections. I never dreamed it could be treated with honey. We'd really like to do a featured article on holistic treatments for yeast infections.

    If any of these options interest you, please contact me ASAP for more information.

    Regards,
    Joseph Ned
    Junior Editor
    Infection.org
    joe.infection@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have being on blog Sites for a while now and today I felt like I should share my story because I was a victim too. I had HIV for 6 years and i never thought I would ever get a cure I had and this made it impossible for me to get married to the man I was supposed to get married to even after 2 years of relationship he broke up with me when he finds out I was HIV positive. So I got to know about Dr. Itua on Blog Site who treated someone and the person shared a story of how she got a cured and let her contact details, I contacted Dr. Itua and he actually confirmed it and I decided to give a try too and use his herbal medicine that was how my burden ended completely. My son will be 2 soon and I am grateful to God and thankful to his medicine too.Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Disease… Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis B, Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid, Get Your Ex Back, If you have (A just reach him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Whatsapp Number.+2348149277967)He can also advise you on how to handle some marital's issues. He's a good man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don’t think of anything else just contact priest eka and purchase some of his herbal medication and your depression will go away. This was my state of mind when my doctor told me that i will not be able to concieve due to the Fibroid that was rolling in my family life and when i decide to reach out to the priest, and the priest told me what to do in other to get the medication. Eventually I receive all the Herbal medications that cure my Fibroid and give me the chance to become a proud mother: Eka is a great spiritualist, He did it for me, you can contact Eka on (dreka14demons@gmail.com). If you are suffering from the following gynecology disease::
    1. Fibroid, Hysterectomy, Asthma, All STD, sinus infection, unexplain miscarriage, fibromyalgia.
    2.High Blood Pressure (herbs to reduce your BP within 7days), Ucler
    3. Infection, regular body pains (yeast infection), urine tract infection. Thyroid infection, Skin infection Herbal cream
    4. Blockage from the fallopian Tube, Herbs to untied womb,Hepatitis
    5. Cyst from the ovaries, PCOS
    6. Unpleasant smell from the virginal, virginal itching, virginal discharge
    7. Irregular menstruation, painful period
    8. Weakness of the penis (not able to have sex with your partner or inability to satisfy your partner sexually)
    9. Watering sperm (low sperm count) not able to get woman pregnant. (Herbal cure for Weak Erection)
    10. Infertility for easy Conception.......
    11. Cure from all kinds of Skin diseases, Toilet infection and bad body odor…….Etc..
    Simply contact the spiritualist DrEka on (dreka14demons@gmail.com) to get his Herbal Medication to cure your disease and put yourself on a motherhood side of life..

    ReplyDelete